Friday, 28 October 2016

My dreams house


MY DREAMS

House is the place to stay together with part of our family. A good house is the house that makes the dwellers fells so comfartable. My dream house is the house that has complete facility and wide garden. I want to try my best to get my dreams house in my future later on. 

Actually, my dreams house is so simple to make if i have a lot of money. Because i'm Malaysian, i will build my house use Malay style because i am so proud as a Malaysians. It means i respect my country culture as my culture. In the first floor of my house i want to have six bedrooms, one bedroom for my parents, one bedroom for me and the other bedrooms for my children soon. In every bedroom i want to have complete furniture and facilities such as there are bathrooms, table, chair, television and so on. In every bathrooms, there are complete facilities such as shower, the thing that use to organize temperature of water so that i enjoy when i take a bath.
In the kitchen of my house, i want to have complete facilities such as refrigerator to put foods, vegetables, meat, eggs, cold drink, and the stove to cook everyday and the other facility.

In the second floor of my house, i will make a big living room, the purpose just as place together with part of my family. In every side of the second floor there are many windows, the purpose just so that i can enjoy the view from the second floor. In the right side of my house, i will make a wide garden filled with complete fruits and beautiful flowers. Because my hobby is planting a lot of differents plants and flowers. Behind of my house, i will make swimming pool and small football yard. If we already get a lot of sweat we will swim together.

 Have you ever imagined to have your dreams house? I think you will enjoy your daily activity at home and that is like heaven of world. I know to make my dreams house will not easy for me because it needs a lot of money. To get a lot of money the first thing that should i do is i must be successful. I want to make my family, friends and the other that i love proud to me. InsyaAllah !

No comments:

Post a Comment