Thursday, 4 August 2016

Idol


FAMILY

Bismillah and lets go !!
Hahaha so here the tittle is about my family. Everyone has their own family right?
Same goes like me emm. I have my own family. Family is really important in our life. Without family we are nothing. I have a mother, a father, 4 brothers and 4 sisters including me. Alhamdulillah it is complete !! 
Hahahaha my mother's name is Wan Rugayah Binti Wan Abdul Kadir. She is a full time of housewife. The most interesting about her is she really good in cooking. She is always get praise from others about her made dishes. I'm never feel fade up or what else. Sometimes she teachs me how she cooks. And i'm really enjoy with it. I help her in the kitchen to cook for lunch or dinner. I learn a lot from her. She is the best mum also the perfect housewife i ever had in my life. My father's name is Che Mustafa Bin Che Ali. He is an asessment officer. He works at Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri, Bukit Mertajam, Penang. When i was child, i was always angry at him for not giving me what i want eventhough i know he could afford it. Now i understand that he did it simply because he wants to teach us the value of things. He did it because he wants us to work for what we want it. If we work hard enough for it, we will get it. Dad is an amazing father. He is very strong willed. He knows what he wants and he will get whatever he puts his mind to. Since i was kid, Dad has been my real life hero to me. He can do anything my eyes. He is trully, a Superdad. Then i have a brother, a sister also 2 little sisters and 3 little brothers. Their presence makes my life so perfect. Alhamdulillah, Thankyou Allah for giving me the wonderful family in my afterlife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment